29 Jul DENIM LOVE
We love how time has reinvented denim on denim looks over and over again. The social media style superstars’ street style take is cool and effortless – who wouldn’t want to be this girl?!
THE IT KEY PIECE:
DENIM [den-uh m]
1. A hard-wearing twill-weave cotton fabric used for trousers, work clothes, etc.
2. When wearing a double denim look always remember that the piece with
lighter shade draws attention to the covered body part (your strength) and
the darker shade creates a slimming effect (your weakness).
3. Denim on denim version 2016: patched, frayed, or ripped that is how you
wear denim now – wear one or wear all together!
1. High waist frayed denim culottes (P1490) from H&M
2. Oversized denim jacket with patches (P2295) from BERSHKA
3. Denim skirt with buttons (P2290) from ZARA
4. Soft denim dress (P2295) from MANGO